Wednesday, October 08, 2008

x)

Yeahs, yeah, yeah. Exams are finally over! Today was my last paper, Physics.

Irritating laa! I cant find my camera's usb cable. Then all the picutes cant upload.
Search & search & search. Dont care already.

Last sunday, My brother and I celeebrate our birthdays together.
& mummy & daddy gave me hongbao as my birthday present. Love you! Ahyi and my cousins came over to celebrate my birthday. We had a feast at home, home made pizzes, oneh oneh, Steamboat, bbq. Mummy decided to make the oneh oneh all by herself, cause i love to eat it. and i've seen her doing it, its very tiring laa. Ahyi bought me ice cream cake from sweensens. Jeremy's cake was the blackforest from hans. mine nicer! hahha, ahyi baised. :P


And guess what, i spent my another half day studying chemistry. It's my worst subject so I spent a long time studying it. Think i spent more time studying than celebrating my birthday.
D:

& the moment i got home, I bathed and went to take my afternoon nap. And I slept till now. Mummy, daddy and my aunt's came over to my house baibai. It's been 1 year since my grandmum passed away. I didnt followed them cause i was v v tired. So mummy told me to stay at home to look after the house. Tammy super sad cause my exams over then it will be hers soon. haha, poor things.




Gonna play wii tonight!
:DDDDDDDDD

No comments: